Wednesday, June 22, 2011

HTC ChaCha video hands-on

Those who are friends with me on Facebook will have noticed the amount of mobile pictures upload I have been posting recently. It isn't a coincidence as for the past two weeks I have been using the HTC ChaCha also known as the 'Facebook' phone. You will find my first impressions here. Despite some issues with third party applications, I have grown rather fond of the ChaCha. There's nothing particularly fascinating about this phone, but I can't seem to put it down and in the two weeks I have been using it more than the more powerful Milestone 2 with bigger screen.

Check out the short video I've made demonstrating how easy it is to post updates with the Facebook shortcut button, a short tour of HTC Sense UI and some applications.


No comments: