Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Killzone 3 Ultimate Recruit

Killzone 3 was released in the UK last week. The PS3 exclusive game, developed internally by Gureilla, has been gathering rave reviews. I've played the demo, and if you are a PS3 gamer I am sure you have. Based on the demo, I honestly believe this may be the most polished console first person shooter game out there - and I don't normally play console FPS games.

In any case, as part of Sony Computer Entertainment's grand Killzone 3 launch, they have opened a competition called the Killzone 3 Ultimate Recruit. Those who pass the Ultimate Recruit Training Program are being given the chance to fire a real life Helghast weapon over a live range remotely and win a couple of cool prices.

For a chance to take part to shoot the real Helghast weapon, you will need head there and sign up, then complete all the training missions. The first 500 to do so will earn the right to remotely control the weapon. Be the highest scoring recruit and you will win a paid trip this this year's E3 in LA!

I've bagged a pass to fire one of this bad ass weapon, and will report here once I am done.

No comments: