Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Parcelfarce

A parcel was sent to me on the 2nd of April. Through the fault of the shop in question, no delivery info was issued, so I didn't actually know about it until I called them today.

Today I complained to the shop and was issued a consignment ID where I was able to track the parcel in question. According to Parcelforce, the parcel was delivered on the 6th of April and signed by me! I was not at the time and the signature was false! After calling my neighbours I eventually located the parcel which was left outside our flat. Pretty damn of irresponsible of Parcelforce if you ask me. What is the fucking point of using a courier company if the delivery man falsifies the record and leave the parcel outside the customer's door for opportunistic thief to pick up and go?

No comments: