Sunday, August 20, 2006

Streaking a crowd pleasing stunt? You betcha!

I was just going through my picture collections, sorting out the junk from the rest, when I happened on this year's Wimbledon collection. Ah, it was a fun time. But what was even funnier was the reaction of the crowd when the streaker (NSFW) interrupted the dull match between Sharapova and Dementieva. Check the cropped pictures below:





Plus a press photograph we found on the web. Ah, the dedication I had in order capture something for my blog readers...



We should have more of this. Anything to keep the crowd excited!

Technorati tags:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see many happy ladies.

Including yours. ;)

Kak Teh said...

Jon Choo, I got to yr blog thru howsy's. Just to let you and yr friends know that there will be a Malaysian Carnival at the Tun Razak Rubber Research Centre in Brickendonbury on 26th Aug.

Love the pix of your travels.

living-in-the-uk said...

where is brickendonbury ?? got what there ahh ?

Jon Choo said...

Thanks but I couldn't make it. Maybe next year. (and thanks for the comment)

Ken, it is somewhere north of the M25 (northside).