Tuesday, July 12, 2005

US 'avoid London' + wish list

Londoners are traveling into London. I traveled into Central London the day after the attacks. Now we have this. Are American soldiers lives more important than Londoners? Closest ally to Britain? Maybe not.

Bunch of pussies.

Update: A really funny blog by Cyber Pope:
So what can Confusionists in the capital do to help out? Well, we're making this "hold the hand of a US marine in London week". To get involved, you must be over six years old and be willing to supervise US marines on shopping trips and days out around the city.
Update 2: The US military has rescinded the travel ban order. Good for them, but what a PR cock up!

-

Updated my wish list again. Get me this:



Yes that is the lovely Kate Moss on the front cover. I have seen the book in Selfridges. It contains pictures of some nice hot ladies and some not too hot one as well (one of the Williams *shudder*).

Just a note to Jay, love to ogle at hot super models too, but am not gay, so don't you dare come near me when I am at a urinal!

Speaking of hot chicks, Abi Titmuss is definitely not hot. Check her out at Borders, Oxford Street today from 6pm. Then tell me what you think.

You can also get me this:



Living in London meant that I have already mastered a couple of Tube station's fastest and easiest 'Way out' route (Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Green Park, Piccadilly Circus, Leicester Square, Tottenham Court Road, Temple, Shepherd's Bush, Colindale, South Kensington, Victoria, Heathrow, Wembley etc.). But there are times where I need to get off at a station which I am not too familiar (eg. Mile End). Get me this and I will save loads of time.

My birthday is like only four months away. So plan ahead. ;)

4 comments:

living-in-the-uk said...

lol. nice wish list :)

Anonymous said...

Hey dude. Nice to hear ur wish list. Tee hee. Sounds cool to me.

Cheers!!!

Jay said...

LOL well alright, I promise not to look. That'll be my present to you!

Of course, your birthday's still 4 months away...

Jay said...

-evil cackle-